these delightfully fluffy and richly-spiced cinnamon rolls will warm up any cold winter day! great fresh or heated up the next day for a sweet breakfast.
these cookies absolutely take me back to what I remember from bakeries as a child – they’re the perfect mix of crunchy and chewy with warming notes of cinnamon.
this four-ingredient hot fudge sauce makes a delicious dessert topping or stir-in for blended drinks!
servings: 2 generous dessert toppings – about 1/3c
- 2T vegan butter/margarine
- 4T soy cream (i used this one – you can also use coconut cream)
- 4T sugar
- 4T cocoa powder
- melt the vegan butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- add the rest of the
ingredients, whisking to combine.
- continue to whisk constantly over medium heat until thickened and shiny, about five minutes
- allow to cool slightly for an even thicker consistency
- enjoy immediately!
this canadian classic fried dough makes for a great weekend treat!
this recipe combines a crunchy cookie base with rich caramel, all robed in chocolate! great for gifts or impressing at a gathering.