this four-ingredient hot fudge sauce makes a delicious dessert topping or stir-in for blended drinks!
servings: 2 generous dessert toppings – about 1/3c
- 2T vegan butter/margarine
- 4T soy cream (i used this one – you can also use coconut cream)
- 4T sugar
- 4T cocoa powder
- melt the vegan butter in a small saucepan over medium heat.
- add the rest of the
ingredients, whisking to combine.
- continue to whisk constantly over medium heat until thickened and shiny, about five minutes
- allow to cool slightly for an even thicker consistency
- enjoy immediately!